- Project Presentation
- Endgame Analysis
Modifications made - May 30, 2022
- We added analyses of 192 new endgames from Nigel Richards games; these new endgames have the mark.
- Endgame statistics of Nigel Richards have been updated; you can always download the raw data, and gcg files of all games have been added to the zip.
- We added succinct 1-in-the-bag pre-endgame analyses taken from Nigel Richards games (cf. Next steps).
- The following Nigel Richards endgames have been moved from the TWL06 dictionary to the OTCWL2.1 dictionary:
- Two new CSW19 showcase endgames have been added.
- We further optimized our endgame solving algorithm and it is much faster than when we first released the site. We now have exhaustive analyses of all Nigel Richards endgames we know of. 5 endgames were too long to analyze when we released the first version of the site; these are exhaustively solved:
Endgame 4 (by far the most difficult one to solve appearing on this site),
- Other minor updates.
For your questions, comments, suggestions, bugs, discussion, etc. or about this website or scrabble endgames in general, do not hesitate to contact Francis Desjardins at email@example.com